Tuesday 9 February 2010

Alice in Wonderland Quotes.

Queen of Hearts: Who's been painting my roses red? WHO'S BEEN PAINTING MY ROSES RED? /Who dares to taint / With vulgar paint / The royal flower bed? / For painting my roses red / Someone will lose his head. 
Card Painter: Oh please, your majesty, please! It's all his fault! 
Card Painter: Not me, your grace! The ace, the ace! 
Queen of Hearts: You? 
Card Painter: No, two! 
Queen of Hearts: The two, you say? 
Card Painter: Not me! The three! 
Queen of Hearts: That's enough! Off with their heads!

Off with their heads.

I'm not afraid of you. Why, you're nothing but a pack of cards.

Of all the silly nonsense, this is the stupidest tea party I've ever been to in all my life.

Oh, you can't help that. Most everyone's mad here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers