Sunday 24 January 2010

:)

On tuesday we will be pitching our idea for Shadows.
I love our idea and the vintage/fairytale theme really appeals to me.
We want to incorporate Light into our video and we hope to hang fairy lights all throught the trees of a woodland area (not sure yet where.)
I also really liked the idea, of the Alice In Wonderland theme, although not everything is going to be based around that, however we thought just a few small things could make our project stand out more. For example i thought we could go for a more Tea Party effect, and i liked the idea of hanging things in the tree for example, like the Drink me bottle in alice in wonderland.





I really like this Photo as i love the lighting and the natural look to it.



I think its important in our pitch we get across that our whole idea is not just based around alice in wonderland as that would be a bit cliche, even though some of our ideas have been based on that.

I know that 2 other groups want the same song as us, but i think that hopefully our idea will be seen as better as i think our moodboard gave more of an idea of what we want our video to be like.

I think our idea is simple yet effective and lets just hope for the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers