Thursday 11 March 2010

Final Poster



This is my poster i made that would be placed in a small music magazine, as the band are not very well known. 
I layered images on top of another to make a dreamlike effect and i think it came across really well and i like the imagery. 
I put a play.com logo in the corner to say to the reader that you can buy it there. 
I put the record company name and website on the poster so if readers wanted to find out more they could.
I also clearly stated the fact that there was bonus features on the CD including behind the scene footage ( we do actually have this as we shot it before filming when setting up)
I have the release date on the poster also and also a quote from a music magazine. 

Like the digipack i changed the saturation to make the colours look more vintage and to give a more dreamlike look to the poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers