Wednesday 17 March 2010

Task 4:How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?




1: Final Cut- we used this to do all of our editing for our rough cut and our final music video.
2:Myspace: we used this to email Au Revoir Simone so as to get in contact with them.
3:Google: I used google as a search engine to do research in and out of class.
4:Tag Cloud: i used this to help me with task 3 in my evaluation project.
5:Flickr: I used this to find pictures to go on my blog and to go onto my moodboards etc.
6:Itunes: I used this to download Shadows on to my ipod.
7:Photobucket: I used this to find pictures that related to my idea and to use on my moodboard.
8:Facebook: I used this to get pictures for my blog of costumes etc..
9: Youtube: I used this to find influential videos to help me with my project etc..
10:Blogger: This was my Blog where i kept all my planning and research.
11:Photoshop: This is the software i used to edit photos for my Digipack and Poster.
12:Vimeo: I uploaded all versions of our music video on to this and this is where we got feedback.


In the picture there are the following items we used in our video:
Computer: We used this for editing our video and digi pack and also doing any research or blog work.
Camera: We used this to film all of our music video, and we also used this to capture our video on the the Computer.
Tripod: We used this in our video as we done a lot of shooting outside so it was helpfull to keep the camera steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers