Wednesday 17 March 2010

Task 3:What have you learned from your audience feedback?

Wordle: emma shadows


This is my word cloud i made on Wordle.com

I took all the feedback from my Rough Cut, my Pitch, My final video, and feedback from ben gee.
I decided to make a word cloud as it is more visually interesting to me.
These are all the positive things we were told.

Wordle: emma negative shadow.s
This is my negative Word cloud.
Alot of this feedaback changed a few things in our video for example:
-We tried to put an effect on the video to make the band preformance not as dark
- We covered my giggling with appropriate cut aways
- The blurry parts of the video we layered the same shot over the shot and made the blur look deliberate.
- we made me look better as a preformer by making sure at any point where i wasnt convincing we would cut away to something else.
- The lip syncing we fixed by moving the film along on the timeline, or if we couldnt fix it we would cover the error with a cut away.
All of our feedbak, negative and positive, was a huge help. whether it was a confidence boost or a push in the right direction, it was really appreciated. I also got individual feedback from peers in just day to day chats about our work which was all mainly positive and any negative points they had to make they discussed with me possible ideas to fix them.
Unfortunaltly i was having problems with my computer when we done drafts of our digi packs so i never had that feedback. However when speaking to nick about my final version he seemed really impressed which was a huge confidence boost. He liked the fact i incorporated the same theme from my video in to my digi pack and poster, and also the fact that i took time to take my own pictures for my work, and not just taking them from my video as screengrabs as it gave it more individuality.

LINKS.



IF YOU WANT TO SEE PICTURES BIGGER JUST CLICK ON THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers